Dropping Weapons?

DarkWulfDarkWulf Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4662Members
Let us say your superior aiming abilities with the LMG have come to naught. (IE: empty clip, whether from insane dodging or multiple foes)...

Would you drop your LMG? I understand that you move faster without it, so would it be worth it to drop it for that tad more speed (so the poor skulk has to walk THAT much further)

Do you think it is worth buying time? (I mean how can it hurt right?)

Comments

• ZoKHiZZoKHiZ Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12879Members
    well Not in Public matches..but clan matches, if it helps that situtaion
  • InexorableInexorable Join Date: 2002-09-28 Member: 1360Members
    I can't remember where the thread is right now, but dropping an LMG doesn't buy you that much time. I'ld only drop it if my buddy had "dropped" (read: died) an LMG near me which I could pick up and keep firing.
  • DarkWulfDarkWulf Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4662Members
    But I would assume if you drop an LMG the ammo goes with it... sure shaving a second off isn't a big deal, but how many times have you been really close? (IE: it really was a tossup who would win/lose.)

I've literally been in several situations a game where the other guy would have died if I got one more bullet in.

And why don't people do it then? I mean, does it actually hurt you in any way?
  • ZiGGYZiGGY Join Date: 2003-01-19 Member: 12479Members
    i switch weaps all the time cause im allergic to armouries, when someone dies i make sure their gun gets a good home.