Auto Team Balance

VashVash Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8333Members
<div class="IPBDescription">something should be implemented...</div> Seriously, isn't there anyway players can somehow be auto switched to the other team when the team are unbalanced? I played the stupidest game today, it started 4 aliens 5 marines, and we had all three hives when i got in. Thanks to 2 aliens leaving, it was just me and one other guy trying to defend all 3 hives as 2 fades. Our hives kept getting constantly taken out because we lost almost all the res towers, neither of us could go gorge because the hives were constantly being attacked/killed by jetpackers. eventually ONE guy came in and went gorge and rebuilt the hives when they got killed. But it was still 3 vs 5. Eventually we lost one hive permanently. Then another. We were all holed up at Eclipse Command at the end. The marines just kept rushing and the comm just spammed 23892392 health packs EVERYWHERE. (no exaguration, actual amount of healthpacks) They were literally walking on a path of healthpacks. And the little **** ended up siege crawling to the hive anyway, fully teched out marines, yet they still have to siege a hive cause theyre too scared to attack it directly even though they have FULL UPGRADES AND EVERY RES TOWER ON THE MAP.

But the whole point is, Aliens couldv'e won, If it hadn't been 2 against 5 almost half the game. There should be something that switches you to the other team when they get uneven.

That and, there should be like a 2 second delay between dropping healthpacks/ammo. This healthpack spam bs just makes marines invincible, as soon as you bite/slash/damage them in anyway at all they just get healed instantly. It aer teh suck.