Ns Is Balanced

2»

Comments

• DurikkanDurikkan Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10625Members
    edited January 2003
    <!--QuoteBegin--SoBe.Dragon+Jan 10 2003, 10:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (SoBe.Dragon @ Jan 10 2003, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->NS right now is 100% balanced and flawless the way it is.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Oh... I must of forgotten what balance was... I thought it meant that both sides had an equal chance of winning... In the 12+ 3v3s or smaller I've played, I've only seen the marines win once. In the 16+ 15v15s I've played, I've never seen the aliens win... ever, but apparently that's perfectly balanced?

Seriously though, how can a game be called perfectly balanced if the odds are that steep depending on the size of the game? If it was perfectly balanced, two good teams versing each other would have a 50% chance to win every game, regardless of the team size. And it wouldn't take a super-elite alien team to beat a newbie marine team in a 15v15, or a super-elite marine team to barely defeat an alien team that isn't very good at all in a 3v3.