Aliens Aliens Aliens...

2»

Comments

• VashVash Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8333Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--3ncrypted zer0+Dec 25 2002, 04:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (3ncrypted zer0 @ Dec 25 2002, 04:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Vash give it up stop whinning theres nothing you can do about it except making your own skins and I'm still waiting for StarCraft skins.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Im not "whining" (yes, i know how to spell!), whining would be saying 0mfg all yu0 aleins fans are teh stupid fag0r yu0 aer the stop making sknis now cuz i aer teh hate aleins!!!111one. And there is NOTHING WRONG WITH ALIENS the movies were great and ive never played any of the games but im sure they were great too. But it's obvious people are tired of nothing but AVP conversion and want something ORIGINAL. Hopefully this whole aliens thing is ending soon, I can't imagine what else you could possibly convert, youve gone through all the aliens, all the marines, and all the marines weapons.

And for all the retards who are now going to post if yu0 wnat originl modles tehn maek yu0r 0wnn!!! Please refer to the new Jack in the Box commercial and do what the lady tells you. Just go.