Help Idenifying Something

Candy_ManCandy_Man Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9331Members
:/ Im having a hard time finding this texture in the .wad files, anyone know the textures name/location?
thanks

C&P
<a href='http://www.geocities.com/candy_man_pwnz_j00/hera.jpg' target='_blank'>http://www.geocities.com/candy_man_pwnz_j00/hera.jpg</a>

Comments

• evoLvingeviLevoLvingeviL Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7802Members
    The wall is part of the wall_lab texture set. As for the screens, if you can't find them, they might be integrated into the map file.

Is that what you were looking for?
  • chubbystevechubbysteve Join Date: 2002-10-14 Member: 1496Members, Constellation
    look with all texture wads added (ns_*.wad as well as ns.wad) and then filter 'comp'
  • Candy_ManCandy_Man Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9331Members
    Actually its the wall textures itself, not the computer textures. Its the one commonly used in eclipse and so forth. I have not been able to find it at all in any of the wad files or ones intergrated into the map.
  • KungFuSquirrelKungFuSquirrel Basher of Muttons Join Date: 2002-01-26 Member: 103Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Then you're not looking hard enough. It's been in ns.wad since the first tech release.
  • RhoadsToNowhereRhoadsToNowhere i r 8 Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 33Members
    Isn't there an impulse command that tells you what texture your crosshair is over? Something like impulse 104 or 107? It probably only works in single-player, but I do remember hearing something like that.
  • VyvnVyvn Join Date: 2002-08-24 Member: 1226Members
    In ns.wad...

-The wall texture is wall_lab4
    -The computer texture is comp_monitors
    -The floor is floor_diamond2
    -The door is {door_hera
    -The ceiling is nos_grate2

I reccomend you spend a few minutes looking through the wad, becoming accustomed to all the texture sets, like 'black', 'nos', 'r25', 'lab', 'teck', 'green', and so forth