Problems With Ns

VashVash Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8333Members
<div class="IPBDescription">things are disappearing out of nowhere</div> So, i played a lot today, bunch of random servers, at one point i landed on the voogru server. It was fun, 7 on 7, nice team sizes. But i notice that NOBODY on my team is paying attention to me. I'm trying to tell them things over the comm and nobody is responding or listening at all. Once when i died i tried talking and noticed something. You know the little sprite that comes up when you press down the button to talk. It wasnt there. I went into Controls and messed with the button setting to make sure it was still on Shift. But nothing happened. All day since then in ANY server i go to i cannot use the mic. I know my mic is working, for some reason HL is not acknowleding me pressing the button. This is only the beginning. LATER, on some other server...Were playing in ns_caged, and were storming the third hive with fades. I go in and crouch to shoot rockets at the TF without getting blown away by the turret farm. But then, as im crouching, something happens and my screen bounces rapidly. After that moment and on any other server ive tried i cannot crouch anymore. I've even restarted the computer in hopes of it fixing this but nothing is working. Does anybody know about this? Is it a bug or is my computer fuxxored?

Comments