Huge Abuse Found

EnemyNo1EnemyNo1 Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9917Members
Today in a public server 2 guys named "Poly" & "Munchkin" were on the alien side, but they looked like marines and had the same marine weapons too.. many times we recognized and killed em but way too often they were able to kill us and steal our weapons..

Comments

• Dauntl3ssDauntl3ss Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7737Members
    someone else just wrote about this to... so its not just you! F*** YOU CHEATERS!!!! WE WILL OWN YOU ANYWAY!!!
  • Paranoia2MBParanoia2MB Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7832Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--EnemyNo1+Dec 19 2002, 06:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (EnemyNo1 @ Dec 19 2002, 06:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Today in a public server 2 guys named "Poly" & "Munchkin" were on the alien side, but they looked like marines and had the same marine weapons too.. many times we recognized and killed em but way too often they were able to kill us and steal our weapons..<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Ya, I dealt with this too..and this guy moved faster then a skulk..but faster than that..almost like a speedhack speed :o
  • LazarusLazarus Join Date: 2002-01-28 Member: 122Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    Same thing happened to me this day but I've got a screene of the bast@rd.
  • DunsbyDunsby Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1042Awaiting Authorization
    I just saw a person doing it now, i went here to tell you all but, i best not, ill PM flayra how to do it so it can be taken out in 1.04.
  • Spyder_MonkeySpyder_Monkey Vampire-Ninja-Monkey Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 8Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    This is a known bug. No further comment on it is required.
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    This is fixed in v1.04 which will be released ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.