[Bug] Renewable items / Inactive objects [Sub.Bel.Zero]

ABPLABPL PL Join Date: 2021-05-31 Member: 270898Members
Game: Subnautica Below Zero
Compilation: Mar-2021 43525
Platform: PlayStation 4

Description of the problems:
==================

1) Active items: picked up resources, scanned fragments of items, posters on the walls, open chests with items ... They become active again after loading the game from SAVE and can be collected / scanned / picked up again. This way duplicate items are created - I have three identical Mercury ship images on wall ;) ... You can also cheat the game this way, eg scan the same laser torch element three times after it reappears in the same place (after loading the game). I tested it at the Dept. Of Robotics location, but also works at Zero Base;

2) PDAs and Data Boxes that were picked up early, after loading the game from SAVE will reappear on the map. Data Boxes can be opened again, and the tablets are lying and not active;

3) Unable to scan and retrieve schematics for some active objects - e.g. plant shelfs and green walls in the Omega Base location. They're there, but when I hover over the scanner, I can't scan them. I don't have these schematics in my inventory yet, and they are available in creative mode, so they should also be scannable (or maybe no ?);

4) Unable to pick up decorative objects that were available in the base game Subnautica - Lab Equipment: Microscope, Fluid Analyzer, Sample Analyzer (but maybe it's intentional ;) );

Regards.