Without spoilers, how much of BZ is on land?

xxxxnoodlexxxxxxxxnoodlexxxx Join Date: 2018-11-16 Member: 244743Members
isn't a troll post or anything. I just loved the first game, and was worried by the gameplay trailers that a large chunk of the game was on land. So I want to know what I'm getting myself into. <3

Comments

• RatruleRatrule Join Date: 2020-12-30 Member: 266457Members
    Out of what I have played, (which is around 3.5 hours) I have only spent somewhere around 20 minutes on land. I think the beginning is mostly underwater and slowly goes on land more. I also have a question for other people, how long did it take to beat the game?
  • xxxxnoodlexxxxxxxxnoodlexxxx Join Date: 2018-11-16 Member: 244743Members
    Like I had almost 200 hours in the original, and I'm worried that 25-50% of BZ is on land.
  • Hotaru251Hotaru251 Join Date: 2021-05-18 Member: 270273Members
    Like I had almost 200 hours in the original, and I'm worried that 25-50% of BZ is on land.

basically only story related and not much at all.
  • TysohalTysohal Germany Join Date: 2015-09-08 Member: 207819Members
    You can go onto land to explore some bases which are like shipwrecks from the first game, but everything is handed to you. The main story forces you to explore a maze of tunnels and open spaces which may take 15 to 60 minutes depending on how quickly you find your way (plus you are attacked in an annoying way from time to time). There is another big surface area that you have to explore to "solve" the Sam's storyline. This path is bigger and longer. But you don't have to go there to complete the game.
    If I had to estimate how much of the game happens on land, I would say 15-30%.
    15% if you only go there, when you have to. 30% if you want to explore everything and solve every storyhook. I recommend exploring everything and using the wiki if you get stuck.