'No Power' Message when trying to build things but have 1000/1000 base power

rickee000rickee000 Join Date: 2021-03-06 Member: 268118Members
Trying to work out if I've found a bug or if I'm the one buggin' out (probably!). I'm trying to build battery chargers and get a 'no power' message every time. The habitat builder has a full battery and my base is really simple - just a multipurpose room with a ton of solar panels. It says I've got 1000/1000 power but it just keeps throwing up that message. Happens when I try build the mod table, power cell chargers. Tried a bioreactor and that gets to 60% and then the same 'no power' message. Any ideas? Feb-2021 42690

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Maybe a bug with displaying the battery's remaining charge. To test, remove that battery and store it. craft a new battery, and load the new battery into the builder.
  • rickee000rickee000 Join Date: 2021-03-06 Member: 268118Members
    Hi thanks for the reply. I've tried a number of batteries in the habitat builder and still get the same message when I try build anything - no power. I haven't got the moonpool yet but as it draws power I'm guessing I wont' be able to build that and the vehicle upgrades station (I can't build the mod station) - so this bug (which it sounds like it is one) is essentially game breaking?
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Try with another builder or start a new game, see if it still has the issue.