Submarine Model

LlamaDudeLlamaDude IdahoMembers Join Date: 2020-04-30 Member: 260521Posts: 6 Fully active user
So currently I am working on a model for a submarine based off of this concept art : oxvci88xl3i3.jpg
Here is what I currently got :
Exterior :
mqv05ubc0jpd.png
Exterior Side :
dxto5t7ad0d0.png
Control Room Shot 1 :
99vn7gtn89pn.png
Control Room Shot 2 :
t2l28kzuk24h.png
Command Room :
u9qbhdkeun2k.png
Dormitory Shot 1 :
3wv9mjiro6ua.png
Dormitory Shot 2 :
geukdhr5w6qg.png
Storage Room :
co1s1k4ymmoq.png
Interior Test :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuVWxO7HlF4&feature=youtu.be
I took inspiration from the Atlas Submarine when making this, as you can tell by some of the rooms. I will be sure to post updates here : P. Remember to leave comments if you have questions or suggestions! Have a great day! ~Jasmine Matthews

Comments

• LlamaDudeLlamaDude IdahoMembers Join Date: 2020-04-30 Member: 260521Posts: 6 Fully active user
    Ok so some of the images we in the wrong order, first three images are correct, image 4 is the command room. image 5 and 6 are the dormitory shots, image 7 is the storage room, and the last image is another shot of the control room. Sorry!
    deep6Gtrslave74
  • aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Members Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Posts: 64 Advanced user
    woo cool but its no cyclops what is it
  • aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Members Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Posts: 64 Advanced user
    why does it reflect the woods
  • Gtrslave74Gtrslave74 TurkeyMembers Join Date: 2021-02-12 Member: 267642Posts: 1 Fully active user
    I want this sub B)
  • LlamaDudeLlamaDude IdahoMembers Join Date: 2020-04-30 Member: 260521Posts: 6 Fully active user
    why does it reflect the woods

Its just a temp material, the reflection is using a temp texture
  • AlexHorusAlexHorus FranceMembers Join Date: 2021-02-14 Member: 267673Posts: 8 Fully active user
    Hello
    this submarine looks good ^^
    But its an alternative model of Cyclops ? He's big.

AlexHorus wrote: »
    Hello
    this submarine looks good ^^
    But its an alternative model of Cyclops ? He's big.

Its really not an alternate Cyclops and more of a different submarine. It is bigger then the Cyclops.
  • TerralingTerraling Members Join Date: 2021-02-15 Member: 267701Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    Atlas??? Like Dual docking bays, a grapple that you can target with a camera to grab your Seamoth or PRAWN and pull it into the bay from a relatively short distance. Maybe integrated camera control for the floating cameras (mobile scanner room alcove, but only for cameras).
  • AlexHorusAlexHorus FranceMembers Join Date: 2021-02-14 Member: 267673Posts: 8 Fully active user
    Okay ^^
    I hope this sub become real. I'm bad with modding but i hope you can do it.
    Already thought about a sub between the seamoth and cyclops ?
    Imagine submarine little bigger than seamoth but with docking for prawn
    AlexHorus wrote: »
    Okay ^^
    I hope this sub become real. I'm bad with modding but i hope you can do it.
    Already thought about a sub between the seamoth and cyclops ?
    Imagine submarine little bigger than seamoth but with docking for prawn

This is NOT planned to be a mod! In the future though I am thinking of using for a Subnautica fan project of mine, Bathyspherica (Project Ocean). Though currently I do not know if it will be added to that.