Seamoth and Cyclops in Below zerø

GameCube078GameCube078 Canada Join Date: 2020-05-30 Member: 261510Members
i am a huge subnautica fan and have heard that the cyclops and the seamoth is not in the game and the seamoth is only obtainable on the command console. i don't have the computer version (so i can't verify) and i plan to buy it when it is released on ps4 but before i buy i would like to know if cyclops and seamoth would be in the game. if not, I find it very disappointing as it would make the trip much longer and more difficult. The seamoth was for fast travel and the cyclops for long trips. it would be really disappointing to see them replaced by the seatruck (which is really cool but doesn't replace the seamoth and cyclops). in addition, I'm sure a lot of players (like me) would be disappointed to see the seamoth and cyclops disappear from subnautica. I would be really sad if that happened. can you give me an official answer to my question? thank you

Comments

• JeLinJeLin Join Date: 2020-11-05 Member: 265224Members
    This has been discussed at length through many threads all over this forum. Seamoth and cyclops will most certainly not be in BZ.
    Is that an official answer? No, but read through the several official comments on this spread throughout the different discussions on this...

That said, I personally don´t miss the cyclops in BZ. The layout of the biomes is very different to the original game - I feel navigating most of them in a cyclops would be quite frustrating. I kind of enjoy the versatility of the seatruck there - even while I acknowledge that it lacks a few QOL features of the cyclops.
    Does it affect how I feel about BZ? Not really... I just accept that the playstyle is somewhat different to the original.
  • GameCube078GameCube078 Canada Join Date: 2020-05-30 Member: 261510Members
    edited December 2020
    JeLin wrote: »
    This has been discussed at length through many threads all over this forum. Seamoth and cyclops will most certainly not be in BZ.
    Is that an official answer? No, but read through the several official comments on this spread throughout the different discussions on this...

That said, I personally don´t miss the cyclops in BZ. The layout of the biomes is very different to the original game - I feel navigating most of them in a cyclops would be quite frustrating. I kind of enjoy the versatility of the seatruck there - even while I acknowledge that it lacks a few QOL features of the cyclops.
    Does it affect how I feel about BZ? Not really... I just accept that the playstyle is somewhat different to the original.
    OK thanks a lot. that’s exactly what I wanted to know. I'm happy that it doesn't interfere with gameplay (the seamoth is still my favorite sub) but can't wait to play it on ps4. thank you :)
  • Remedy85Remedy85 NY Join Date: 2019-04-26 Member: 252581Members
    As someone who managed to get their cyclops wedged between two walls and had to permanently abandon it in Subnautica, I can't even imagine trying to pilot it through the biomes of BZ. The Seatruck with a few modules is frustrating enough.

:#