Prawn becoming immobilized while inside alien bases

finnianrfinnianr IrelandMembers Join Date: 2020-06-08 Member: 261712Posts: 2 Fully active user
edited July 24 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
The first time I reached the alien thermal power plant my prawn became completely immobile and I lost over an hour of gameplay to restart. Incredibly annoying! After that it stated happening frequently, but always when I was inside an alien base. There is plenty of power battery left, and it is fully repaired. I can enter and get out, and even rotate the prawn, but it will not walk in any direction. I have to save the game before entering alien base with a prawn. But it is necessary as I found a pile of ion cubes which can only be mined with the aid of the prawn. In total I experienced a total of 3 immobilizations within one evening. Please fix this bug. It really spoils the game.
VectronZman_Jr

Comments

• VectronVectron USAMembers Join Date: 2020-07-29 Member: 262854Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    I had the same issue on xbox 1 version. I was able to keep playing thanks to the grappling hook pulling me forward. The problem usually went away when I changed floor types. This was particularly bothersome in the Primary Containment Facility, but was also a lesser issue in other alien facilities. I would always keep the grappling hook on board.
    Zman_Jr
  • Zman_JrZman_Jr Members Join Date: 2020-07-29 Member: 262857Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Same thing happened to me in the final alien base, I then saved and reloaded multiple times, and when i get into the game I fly around, glitch through the inactive lava zone and die, this is completely game breaking and I can no longer play if I want to keep my hours and ours of grinding for my cyclops and prawn suit, please fix this ASAP
  • HowardEHowardE TampaMembers Join Date: 2020-08-04 Member: 263008Posts: 20 Fully active user
    Haven't heard about this, have you solved it?!