What a game!

MrOrangeMrOrange Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11656Members
Ok so im a little late to the party, but hey i got here and WOW! Just WOW! Thanks to Charlie and teams who just gave me one of the best gaming times ive had in decades. Im sure there's many posts saying how good the game is, etc. but i had to add my few words, i just loved the story, the execution, the music scores, the atmosphere...just fantastic, thankyou to all concerned for enriching my gaming life!!

...and in the unlikely event Charlie reads these messages, you have come a long way since NS1 eh? Im so glad you stuck at it !! This is just gold ! Cant wait to play SubZero!! Keep at it!!

(Edit: spelling)

Comments

• pbGamingpbGaming Germany Join Date: 2020-07-20 Member: 262642Members
    Totally agree! I find myself starting a new game ever so often. Getting quicker - 3 hours without Glitch usage to saving the sunbeam. I just love the game. I wrote a litte Pitch for a next Subnautica Game (Just some daydreaming) I will post it tomorrow, since I can't start a topic yet. I only just created an account. For Below Zero I am waiting for 1.0. I don't want to spoil myself. :)
  • SorenzorSorenzor Madrid, Spain Join Date: 2020-04-04 Member: 259618Members
    Subnautica is an amazing experience. Something very unique. I got the first one for free through epic and it took me a few months to actually try it, I never thought it was that good. Then I bought the second one, Below zero. I hope it's as good as the first one. Fingers crossed.
  • yasminoneillyasminoneill Tanzania Join Date: 2020-07-22 Member: 262693Members