How did you fell when you first seen ( in-game ) a Reaper Leviathan ?

IhavedeppresionIhavedeppresion Join Date: 2020-06-15 Member: 261869Members
I assure that i had a heart attack (: :D

Comments

• DaSavageOne588DaSavageOne588 United States of America Join Date: 2019-07-17 Member: 253782Members
    edited June 2020
  • SorenzorSorenzor Madrid, Spain Join Date: 2020-04-04 Member: 259618Members
    I never heard nothing about the game, I started blank, not knowing what to find. I tried to swim to the aurora... just because it was the only thing I could see in the horizon. I swam through the surface of the sea, not looking underwater because I was trying to get to some place safer... I was trying to "run" from danger, so I just tried to not look "behind".

Suddenly, something happened. Something giant appeared in my face. I jumped scared. And... I was dead. Instant death by reaper leviathan. After that, I had the impression that the game was much more dangerous than I now know it is. I almost quit the game for good.

Thank goodness I didn't XD
  • HerobrinesbestminionHerobrinesbestminion Join Date: 2019-12-07 Member: 256209Members
    I came to close to the end of the aurora but luckly he was on the surface of the water but I got a little spooked and uno reversed out.... at the start I was so scared that I needed a map to make sure I'm not to close to one.... but after two prawn yolos I'm fine and use them for underwater surfing :D
  • masterofyeetmasterofyeet Join Date: 2019-11-25 Member: 255903Members
    edited June 2020
    I was putting down a beacon in the rear so I could find a life pod and then he came out of nowhere and attacked me
  • HaliosHalios Oz Join Date: 2015-11-27 Member: 209514Members
    I did have this reaction one time but it wasn't my first and technically I didn't see it.
    Instantly QUIT THE GAME and say '' F THAT ''

One time very early in development, I was in the lifepod - I think I'd just spawned in a new game - and it started rocking wildly. Then it was pulled down.

I instantly quit and walked away. Not that I was in any real danger of course but it was certainly more scare than I was looking for.

I can only assume that the pod had spawned close enough to the reaper's area to draw its attention and make it attack.
  • PantagueulePantagueule Belgium Join Date: 2020-06-26 Member: 262149Members
    A little bird told me the Aurora, dunes & Mountains are a death trap. Went to Aurora, saw reaper as I went in, ran a straight line back to base when I went out ahaha. Ghosts and Dragons I punch in prawn suit, reapers... keep me up at night.