Ground (and several aquatic) creatures. The glacial basin and Arctic spiers are too lifeless!

asf2004asf2004 Members Join Date: 2020-05-22 Member: 261257Posts: 6 Fully active user
Hi! It seems to me that there are too few creatures in the terrestrial biomes of the Subnautica Below Zero. They seem deserted and rather monotonous. Let's lay out the ideas of terrestrial and amphibian creatures here! I'll start with my two concepts.

Comments

• EliCVideogamerEliCVideogamer Members Join Date: 2020-05-08 Member: 260791Posts: 11 Fully active user
    I haven't played below zero yet, so I might sound stupid.

What about a white rabbit? they would be prey for the snow stalkers, and then if you follow one back to it's hole (den?), there would be rare plant seeds or something.
  • asf2004asf2004 Members Join Date: 2020-05-22 Member: 261257Posts: 6 Fully active user
    Good idea! Maybe this rabbit will be able to hide in the holes of iceworms and eat Heat Fruits, and if Robin tames it with Heat Fruit or Spicy melon salad, then he can show her the way to rare resources or to a plot of important biome.
    Sorry if poorly written.