subnautica game loading bug

QardrusQardrus Ireland, Dublin, Royal canal Ave, 47Members Join Date: 2020-04-05 Member: 259649Posts: 10 Fully active user
I recently installed subnautica on my fedora computer, today I played it for the first time (with Wine) and it started glitching as soon as the game loaded. if you want to see it I can post out a screenshot of it, please help me fix this.
Entona

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 722 mod
    Make sure to include a dxdiag report. If you need instructions, they can be found in the pinned thread at the top. :)
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).