Major bug in subnautica BZ experimental (water physics doesnt work anymore)

EddyBrockZEddyBrockZ Mexico City, Mexico Join Date: 2020-04-22 Member: 260299Members
So, I played BZ for a while on another lap since it didnt launch on a Mac, some days ago, I tried launching the experimental on Mac to see if it would work, and it did, although the first cinematic is different I guess bcause of the story changing, I was able to finally play it on my Mac. Yesterday I went to the island of the center where the radio tower is, and when I finished scanning everything and returned to my seatruck, I jumped to the water and surprise surprise, I broke my legs at the sea floor, it was as if there was no water at all and I just saw my sea truck a couple feet above me without being able to get in, unfortunately I saved the game bfore jumping into the water, so, my previous load wont work, I already reported the bug through the game but this is quite interesting, I mean I dont mind starting a new game but if this is gonna happen again I prefer to play the non experimental version on my shitty toshiba pc