preview_metro - Natural Selection 2

SystemSystem Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Posts: 466 vanilla
edited April 5 in NS2 General Discussion

imagepreview_metro - Natural Selection 2

Just another Unknown Worlds site

Read the full story here

Vert^

Comments

• WiseChoicesWiseChoices Seattle, WAMembers Join Date: 2014-12-19 Member: 200112Posts: 32 Advanced user
    First comment! I was very excited when i heard about this map. I have been wanting an outdoor city-scape map for awhile. From the first image you posted, looks like you have some back allies, a bit of that china town going on in that section. Are there going to be streets? Maybe a subway passage? A park? Maybe a catwalk bridge across a street connecting two buildings. Some futuristic vehicles on the streets.
    Vert^
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature GermanyMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Posts: 1,728 Advanced user
    First comment! I was very excited when i heard about this map. I have been wanting an outdoor city-scape map for awhile. From the first image you posted, looks like you have some back allies, a bit of that china town going on in that section. Are there going to be streets? Maybe a subway passage? A park? Maybe a catwalk bridge across a street connecting two buildings. Some futuristic vehicles on the streets.

Yes

Vert^
  • Vert^Vert^ Members Join Date: 2013-01-22 Member: 181227Posts: 209 Advanced user
    Really looking forward to trying this out for the first time. Haven't seen a single test or image, besides this one.
    Live Stream: VertLIVE Twitch YouTube Channel: VertLIVE YouTube Twitter Feed: VertLIVE Twitter Facebook Page: VertLIVE Facebook

Currently creating the custom map, ns2_prison. Drop by the forum thread to leave feedback, thank you! #Lastest build 0.9.5 update: 04/04-2020

SWS DM map: ns2_sws_cube - forum thread.

• CatsupCatsup Members Join Date: 2020-04-11 Member: 259905Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Are those lanterns custom models? If so, could you tell me who made them, I am needing help with adding custom textures into spark.
  • KasharicKasharic Hull, EnglandMembers, Forum Admins, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184473Posts: 697 mod
    Catsup wrote: »
    Are those lanterns custom models? If so, could you tell me who made them, I am needing help with adding custom textures into spark.

They are custom models, soon to be official models available in the spark engine when Metro releases.

I would highly advise joining the NS2 discord to discuss the ins and outs of this kind of thing in real time, Discord is checked by more people, more often than the forums. ( discord link - https://discord.gg/7fUuvVA )
    Meph isn't an NSL admin anymore!

#blameHefty
  • CatsupCatsup Members Join Date: 2020-04-11 Member: 259905Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Kasharic wrote: »
    Catsup wrote: »

They are custom models, soon to be official models available in the spark engine when Metro releases.

I would highly advise joining the NS2 discord to discuss the ins and outs of this kind of thing in real time, Discord is checked by more people, more often than the forums.

Thanks, discord sounds like a good start.
    Kasharic
  • KoruyooKoruyoo ViennaMembers Join Date: 2019-12-07 Member: 256202Posts: 3 Fully active user
    :o
    arc | Koruyo - who cant reset the pw of his old Forum Account, because the email doesnt exist anymore.