Two Survival games at the same time?

SilverbackRonSilverbackRon Portland, OR USAMembers Join Date: 2020-02-03 Member: 257592Posts: 4 Fully active user
I am playing in survival mode and ran into a serious bug that frankly won't let me go any further. (ILZ) But I REALLY love this game. If I start a new playthrough on Survival mode, will it just overwrite the previous game? I just want to play around a bit and hopefully the devs are working on fixing that bug (others have reported the same issue). I would like to someday soon get back to my original game and finish it. I just don't want to risk erasing it.

Comments

• RockaBen99RockaBen99 Members Join Date: 2019-03-26 Member: 251971Posts: 29 Advanced user
    You can have multiple saves of the same gamemode (survival, creative, etc.) without deleting the previous ones.
    My signature!
    ]WARNING| Broken |WARNING[
    Hi! Look, another box!
    oh,

It's empty...

Wait!

A...

penny.
  • SilverbackRonSilverbackRon Portland, OR USAMembers Join Date: 2020-02-03 Member: 257592Posts: 4 Fully active user
    RockaBen99 wrote: »
    You can have multiple saves of the same gamemode (survival, creative, etc.) without deleting the previous ones.

Cool! Thank you very much, I wasn't sure.
  • RockaBen99RockaBen99 Members Join Date: 2019-03-26 Member: 251971Posts: 29 Advanced user
    RockaBen99 wrote: »

Cool! Thank you very much, I wasn't sure.
    You're welcome :)
    My signature!
    ]WARNING| Broken |WARNING[
    Hi! Look, another box!
    oh,

It's empty...

Wait!

A...

penny.