Below Zero - Can't Swim through hole in shipwreck and salvage is missing

JAG88JAG88 Join Date: 2019-12-08 Member: 256221Members
Ok after you go to the island and find the broken transmitter array, you have to go find a ship wreck (a space ship wreck) to get salvage to fix the antenna... I found the ship, cleared all the rooms of their loot, even the room that requires the propulsion cannon to get to, this room contains a special supply crate that you have to cut open, I cut it open but there was absolutely nothing inside. And the only other place in the ship that has a remaining supply crate I haven't opened yet is on the port side of the ship after you cut through the door, there is a hole to the right with a supply crate... this hole is huge and you absolutely should be able to swim through it to get to the crate, but you can't, there is an invisible barrier there.

Pretty sure this qualifies as a game breaking glitch as there is now no way to continue the story (no salvage, no transmitter, no next steps)

Comments

• FeldgischFeldgisch Germany Join Date: 2019-12-16 Member: 256465Members
    I have the same problem.. really weird and frustrating - if there is a solution please let me know
  • FeldgischFeldgisch Germany Join Date: 2019-12-16 Member: 256465Members
    Have you used the lasercutter on the small door on the engine? Its quite hidden and contains the ship wreck salvage
  • megsmegs FR Join Date: 2019-02-02 Member: 250119Members
    edited December 2019
    steam experimental from 15/12/19:
    it is not a bug, search better..
    this holes are not frutating windows. they are there to show you there is another rooms to find (but yes they should be visibily more unwalkable), this ship is very huge and it is not the more easy (there is another in low deph(150m)) to have a reparation module for communication,. ( hwo is bugged because when you repair it, going into cliff zone the reparation vanish and you will redoing it) fortunateky comms seems to work with vesper anyway by story. There is some air way as in the first opus to get to other zone... beware to have an oxygen supply near you or a looooooong oxipipe... i regret time where oxypipes were usable onto base walls.