There is another survivor in the original game!

MistaCrazyKillaMistaCrazyKilla Join Date: 2019-11-26 Member: 255924Members Posts: 5 Fully active user
We do not know whether lifepod 3's inhabitants survived, meaning they could be watching us. Another reason I had this idea, was the question how does the player get back to their bases, vehicles or lifepod. There was a time when the survivors of the crash were still alive, when Ryley got knocked out by the metal plate. That was when lifepod 3 tried their sea-glide, which failed. After that we have no evidence they died. In neither bases or vehicles we see re-spawning stations, healing tables, e.t.c. That means someone heals us. Another idea was that one of the precursors are still alive, and take the antidote after the player leaves. The reason I thought it could be a precursor that was healing us, was that we literally die and they heal us. Only advanced precursor tech could do that. Plus, if a precursor had helped us, he would have also been helping himself, by getting the cure to Kharaa. Life pod 3 would also have no advantage helping us, since they don't know about the Kharaa or its cure. Leave a like if you agree!

Comments

• MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members Posts: 532 Advanced user
    I don't think anyone one heals you.
    That is a game gimmick to make you continue your playthrough after dying.
    Play on hardcore and if you die, you die (I feel a meme somewhere).
    narfblat
  • MistaCrazyKillaMistaCrazyKilla Join Date: 2019-11-26 Member: 255924Members Posts: 5 Fully active user
    Maalteromm wrote: »
    I don't think anyone one heals you.
    That is a game gimmick to make you continue your playthrough after dying.
    Play on hardcore and if you die, you die (I feel a meme somewhere).

If the game is so realistic, I think that it could be true that there is a precursor that is still alive. Maybe in hardcore, you are just damaged too much