Subnautica: Below Zero Ice Worm Update - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageSubnautica: Below Zero Ice Worm Update - Subnautica

There’s something rumbling under the ice in Arctic Spires. As you explore this expansive and mysterious new biome, the fearsome Ice Worm will stalk you and breach the surface if...

Read the full story here

Comments

• MoWMoW 4546B Join Date: 2019-03-19 Member: 251841Members
    edited September 2019
  • DaSavageOne588DaSavageOne588 United States of America Join Date: 2019-07-17 Member: 253782Members
    Yeah, you guys are the best devolpers.
  • enigmab17enigmab17 Montreal, CA Join Date: 2019-09-02 Member: 254560Members
    Those Ice-Worms are terrifying, I didn't quite realize how much range they had :)
  • Js44mJs44m Florida Join Date: 2019-09-16 Member: 254728Members
    Has anyone have the problem of the game not loading up. I have not been able to play the game since the last update.
  • JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members
    DEATH IS EVERYWHERE IN THIS GAME
  • aezazgamingaezazgaming Join Date: 2019-10-09 Member: 254979Members
    Developers can you pls pls make subnautica a mobile game I will really appreciate that I don't have a pc
  • RockaBen99RockaBen99 Join Date: 2019-03-26 Member: 251971Members
    Developers can you pls pls make subnautica a mobile game I will really appreciate that I don't have a pc

Subnautica is too resource heavy to run on a phone/tablet. It can be laggy on an Xbox 1 S so it wouldn't have a chance on a mobile device.
  • kendalfkendalf Join Date: 2019-10-16 Member: 255044Members
    I just started playing this game after this update was released and I'm loving it so far. I just had a question about the story line updates.
    I got the virus sample from the frozen dude and was told to send it off in a rocket but I have no idea where the rocket is supposed to be and I haven't got any new beacon locations. Am I supposed to do anything else in this area before the next part of the story line is unlocked? Or did someone just forget to link the new part of the story line with the frozen dude to the existing part of the story on rocket island?
  • RockaBen99RockaBen99 Join Date: 2019-03-26 Member: 251971Members
    kendalf wrote: »
    I just started playing this game after this update was released and I'm loving it so far. I just had a question about the story line updates.
    I got the virus sample from the frozen dude and was told to send it off in a rocket but I have no idea where the rocket is supposed to be and I haven't got any new beacon locations. Am I supposed to do anything else in this area before the next part of the story line is unlocked? Or did someone just forget to link the new part of the story line with the frozen dude to the existing part of the story on rocket island?

Do you know where the rocket island is? That's the only rocket, possibly check in the waypoints tab for 'Exchange Rocket' or 'Rocket Island'
  • kendalfkendalf Join Date: 2019-10-16 Member: 255044Members
    Do you know where the rocket island is? That's the only rocket, possibly check in the waypoints tab for 'Exchange Rocket' or 'Rocket Island'
    I found rocket island and I've found the rocket but it wont let me repair it. I don't have a waypoint for rocket island and I have no idea how to unlock the next part of the storyline. The last thing in my voice log is me telling Sam that I will let her know when I reach the rocket.
  • JenniferEthelJenniferEthel China Join Date: 2019-10-22 Member: 255131Members
    房子变大了可是能放在房子里的东西还是那几样