Dev Console Command "spawn player"

TheAlterraCorpTheAlterraCorp City-Station 749 Join Date: 2019-05-23 Member: 253021Members Posts: 6 Fully active user
I've seen that there is a spawn code called "Player" which I assume is the Player. I've attempted to spawn it, but no spawn. Does it not spawn, or is it not a TechType?
The Alterra Corporation

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Posts: 614 mod
    If it works, the code is spawn 2525 - items that can be spawned by name have the spawn name in italics. An alternative cheat to try: look at terrain and use the command sizeref
    Subnautica stuff:
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
    TheAlterraCorp
  • TheAlterraCorpTheAlterraCorp City-Station 749 Join Date: 2019-05-23 Member: 253021Members Posts: 6 Fully active user
    Thank you, I have used the Sizeref, but I was trying to see if the model was diffrent.
    The Alterra Corporation