[Bug] Mouse bug on Linux (Steam)

Azsorlex26Azsorlex26 Join Date: 2019-07-21 Member: 253856Members
Hello. Fellow Linux user here. For the most part, Subnautica performs the same on Linux despite there being no native support. Except there's one bug that makes it unplayable. When first loading up the world, all is fine, then, after 5 or so minutes of playing, the mouse cursor gets locked in the middle of the screen in PDA menus (i.e. inventory, lockers). The "fix" is to alt-tab out and back in, but then that makes the camera rotation speed jump up to an astronomical amount as if the DPI were set to 20000+ (and no, changing the DPI does nothing). People in the Linux community (along with myself) have confirmed that the two best fixes are playing in windowed mode, and using the experimental build, though I don't want to do either of those because, windowed mode is gross, and the experimental build brings on a whole plethora of other late-game bugs. I know you don't officially support Linux and have no plans to, but it'd be much appreciated if you added whatever change you made in the experimental build to the main build that fixes this.