Subnautica Badge

MeadesJeffMeadesJeff Fully active userCanada Join Date: 2019-01-01 Member: 247730Members Posts: 10 Fully active user
Could we get a badge in NS2 for supporting Below Zero development? I want to feel special in NS2 and I have no badges!

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Advanced user Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,465 Advanced user
    MeadesJeff wrote: »
    Could we get a badge in NS2 for supporting Below Zero development? I want to feel special in NS2 and I have no badges!

I challenge you to get the purple badge in the skulk challenge ;)
    formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
    Nordic
  • NordicNordic Advanced user Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,742 Advanced user
    I think he should strive for the red onos badge in the skulk challenge.
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
    Nintendows