Can't bind "K" key

MailmanekMailmanek Join Date: 2012-12-06 Member: 174339Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
Hi,
I've got a huge problem that ruins my intention to return to the game...
I am not playing WASD but UHJK (and I will keep doing so;). The problem: When I am on a server, the "K" key seems to be bound to some stupid tutorial crap that tells me that I have to use the left mouse button to shoot. However, I can't get the K key to do a strafe right.
In the keybinding tab I can bind K to "move right" but it is shown in red as if there was a conflict. However, there is no other function bound to K. At least according to the keybinding tab.

I tried joining the marine tutorial and there the K key works fine. But not on online mp servers.
Help? And please don't suggest to switch to WASD. I won't. I've been playing UHJK long before WASD "was invented" and I won't start using that newfangled trendy stuff. ;)

Comments

• SaladsSalads California Join Date: 2013-05-02 Member: 185086Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer
    Under Bindings, could you try to rebind "Help Screen" at the very bottom?