Subnautica: Below Zero Spy Pengling Update - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 466 vanilla

imageSubnautica: Below Zero Spy Pengling Update - Subnautica

A new Early Access update for Subnautica: Below Zero is now available. Check out the Spy Pengling Update Site to see all the sweet new features in action! Spy Pengling...

Read the full story here

Comments

• JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members Posts: 82 Advanced user
    COOL
    Hey lets be honest that Reapers gonna getcha. (Im Jazzed for subnautica, im not going for president)
  • NorfixNorfix Slovakia Join Date: 2019-04-26 Member: 252574Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    By the way sa they write about the precursor tech there is actualy another one in Deep Twisty V (place where squidshark spawns)
  • NauticaKastoNauticaKasto SA Join Date: 2019-06-06 Member: 253240Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I have a theory that at the end of subnautica as you are leaving on the rocket. Just before you go into hyperdrive as you look at the planet the only bit of it you can see is a big ice continent. Subnautica below zero much..???
  • killcraftkillcraft Join Date: 2017-06-05 Member: 230964Members Posts: 5 Fully active user
    Wait is that going to be something you will sell unknown worlds? The spy pengling as a toy or as a plushie???
  • Nar_UdautasNar_Udautas UK Join Date: 2019-06-08 Member: 253277Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Lovely update :) looking good ... the bounty drop is not showing up on the hud.. so i cant get the tether tool or blueprint ?
  • JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members Posts: 82 Advanced user
    Lovely update :) looking good ... the bounty drop is not showing up on the hud.. so i cant get the tether tool or blueprint ?

i know most of you wont want to cheat but at this point its the only way to get it (item spypengling 1)
    Hey lets be honest that Reapers gonna getcha. (Im Jazzed for subnautica, im not going for president)
  • VoluspaVoluspa Old Earth Join Date: 2019-02-04 Member: 250375Members Posts: 21 Advanced user
    Don't know anything about the bounty drops, but the pengling is in the game, Jazzy.
    JimboJambo
  • benji32benji32 Luxemburg Join Date: 2018-12-04 Member: 245121Members Posts: 8 Fully active user
    Very nice still no subnautica available in luxemburg an no possibility to play it dev's pls release this game worldwide ..... ps4