Upgraded to Catalyst, lost my Constellation badge

BuzzouBuzzou Members, Constellation Join Date: 2006-12-14 Member: 59056Posts: 404 Advanced user
Hey guys, not sure if this is the best place to mention this, but i recently upgraded my Natural Selection account to add the Catalyst DLC, and after doing so, i've lost the ability to use my constellation badge in-game.

I can bring up an option to "manage" my badges, but it just asks me to "drag and drop" them, and after i tried it twice, i realized it was'nt going to work and i was potentially making things worse.

when i started this crazy screen, my name was next to 5 constellation icons. after i tried to click and drag, i was down to 3 constellation icons. (EDIT - I just tried it again, and lost another icon) so i quit and ran to the forums for help.

what am i doing wrong?
Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood.
- H. L. Mencken

Comments

• BuzzouBuzzou Members, Constellation Join Date: 2006-12-14 Member: 59056Posts: 404 Advanced user
    edited June 2019
    Disregard this, it's working now
    Post edited by Buzzou on
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood.
    - H. L. Mencken