Table coral samples disappear on load [live and exp] [Below zero]

CustomGraphixCustomGraphix UK Join Date: 2015-05-29 Member: 205002Members
edited May 2019 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
As title states, if you have table coral samples in your inv or lockers they disappear upon loading your save, this has been brought up few times for a few months now but looks like its been forgotten about so i thought id post a thread in hopes it gets looked at :)

Comments

• KrakoarKrakoar Australia Join Date: 2019-04-29 Member: 252628Members
    Agree. Hopefully someone will look at it to fix the issue. Gets frustrating when finally finding the table coral and collecting it only for it to disappear if you haven't used it.
  • TheInfidelTheInfidel Join Date: 2019-05-17 Member: 252921Members
    edited May 2019
    For me the corals even became unharvestable later in game, so i cant make any more CPUs . Tried multiple locations. And im really advanced pretty far in that playthrough. And it also seems that they decay in storage.x
  • TheInfidelTheInfidel Join Date: 2019-05-17 Member: 252921Members
    update: table corals are only harvestable in certain areas of the game so the ressource can still be obtained
  • bad_russianbad_russian Join Date: 2019-06-07 Member: 253265Members
    да. у меня тоже пропадают пластинчатые кораллы. в последнем обновлении это не исправили
  • JimboJamboJimboJambo Join Date: 2018-01-25 Member: 235708Members
    I mentioned this is another bug report, but it definitely deserves its own thread. This is still happening to me on build 15125, Spy Pengling update. I have no trouble harvesting coral, but it disappears from storage and from my inventory. Seems like it's been going on for a while.
  • Smileyface3000Smileyface3000 Join Date: 2019-06-23 Member: 253470Members
    edited June 2019
    I just had a table coral that I destroyed stick to my character. This wasn't the first table coral I destroyed during this play session, so not sure what caused one in particular to stick. Every subsequent table coral I destroyed also stuck to my character. I saved successfully and tried to exit but the game but it locked up so I had to do a hard power down. When I rebooted, my save was completely gone. Also on build 15125 Spy Pengling update.