Below Zero - Research Base Omega Location?

AltaziAltazi Join Date: 2019-01-16 Member: 248807Members Posts: 44 Advanced user
The Cappa Station was right where I remembered it to be. Omega . . . ? Not so much. I have been searching for Research Base Omega, with no success. I managed to find it in the previous release, but not in the latest release. If it has moved, could someone please give me a hint? I have been running in circles in the thermal spires biome for what seems hours.

Comments

• JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members Posts: 56 Advanced user
    i don't know where it is but if you were to watch part 3 of markiplier's subnautica BZ videos it shows the location of this base :#
    Hey lets be honest that Reapers gonna getcha
  • AltaziAltazi Join Date: 2019-01-16 Member: 248807Members Posts: 44 Advanced user
    i don't know where it is but if you were to watch part 3 of markiplier's subnautica BZ videos it shows the location of this base :#

Unless those videos were made after the latest (April) release, it won't help. I know where the Omega base was in the previous version, and in the latest release, it is not at the same coordinates.
  • BorksBorks Join Date: 2019-05-07 Member: 252774Members Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    @JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA - @Altazi is deffo right, I went to the exact coords and nothing... Hope they add it soon - got the game 2 days ago and would love to get on with the available quests.