Below Zero: Copper City?!

Remedy85Remedy85 NY Join Date: 2019-04-26 Member: 252581Members Posts: 8 Fully active user
I remember in the original game, you had to hunt for copper. Now I feel like I'm getting annoyed finding more and more chunks of it. The recipes for electronics haven't seemed to change much, yet there's just copper EVERYWHERE!

Maybe it's because I know more what to do now, but my initial feedback on the first ~2hrs of play is you've put WAY too many copper nodes in the surrounding starting area.
Eyes_Above

Comments

• JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members Posts: 56 Advanced user
    Really? I've had i haven't had much copper
    Hey lets be honest that Reapers gonna getcha
    lor360
  • Remedy85Remedy85 NY Join Date: 2019-04-26 Member: 252581Members Posts: 8 Fully active user
    Must just be my RNG then, I got to the point where I was hoping for Titanium and leaving copper on the ground!
    Eyes_Above
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 768 Advanced user
    Never had this issue. In fact, I constantly would have a shortage of copper.
    ================Anom================
    "Open windows, closing doors,
    God can't help us anymore!
    Souls forever, come and go,
    Burn all the bridges and fire in the hole!"
    ================Anom================
  • SaltShakerSaltShaker Join Date: 2019-05-14 Member: 252878Members Posts: 6 Freshly registered user
    I think it's just a case of RNGesus here. I have to agree with Anomaly, i'm honestly constantly in a shortage of copper as well.
  • KiwiColdbeerKiwiColdbeer Down Under.....and a bit to the left Join Date: 2019-05-21 Member: 252983Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
    Have to agree with you on this one Remedy......have copper "coming out the wahzoo" as it were as well. Either they are going to add a heap of "gizmo's" that are gunna require copper wire, etc, or they need to adjust the drop ratio's for copper vs ti for the chunks.

Cheers

Kiwi