Ideas for Below Zero

RitaMarinerRitaMariner Missouri Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246577Members
Here are some ideas for Below Zero, I have had kicking around in my head, since I started playing Subnautica over 4000 hours ago. 1. Collectables: Make them scanable, this way, we can make them or not, in the quantities we need to decorate our bases. Items like, microscopes, analyzers, flasks, containers, model of Aurora, unique doll, nutrient bar, etc. Plus those decorative base pieces we see in the game, that don't function, but look awesome. 2. Put in some Cyclops Wrecks we can loot. Some of the Cyclops subs could have made it up here before being abandoned, a few being totally pimped out. We could find them, loot them for missing collectables and blueprints. 3. You could also do that for an alien sub/space ship or two. It would give us an idea what they used their moon pool for. Plus we could find and loot some cool alien tech from them.

Comments

• AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Why not post this on my discussion?
  • wonderlndwonderlnd Australia Join Date: 2019-02-18 Member: 251053Members
    I believe pets could be expanded on making them more rewarding. For example you could have a pet that keep aggressive animals away from your home go to get though a passage you need a pet because the animal garding it is scare of them.

Also I think you should add more information about the Alterra group like a photo if where you came from and more information like that providing more of a pre story. You could also add information about your character like a news article describing what happens when he got back and what he did about the trillion dollar debt. Also I would like some more information about the precursors without loosing the mysterious vibe. It will be hard but you could add something like they live outside federation space conducting research and trying to eradicate the disease and they were on the subnautica planet because thats Where is originated from. You could do this in a data Download.

Subnautica was great, one of the best games ever and will below zero go on sale soon because i Have $20 on steam and I don’t want to add more money