Ice Dragon Support

danxd80danxd80 UK Join Date: 2019-01-31 Member: 249903Members
Simply a discussion to show are support for the Ice Dragon being in Below Zero.

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Tossin' my support in here too. Even if it has to be a post-launch thing, that creature would be fantastic. Especially since then we'd have three acrtic mirrors of the originals:

Lobster -- Reaper
    Shadow -- Ghost (Though I read it's intended to be more of a Reaper mirror so...)
    Ice Dragon -- Sea Dragon (If it gets liquid nitrogen breath or freezes the water around it and can eat you whole, then it's a total mirror indeed! Except surface(?) level instead of cavern)
  • BladensamuraiBladensamurai uk Join Date: 2019-02-13 Member: 250884Members
    @Rezca I don't think the breath would really work although it would be a cool feature. Usually something that would have multiple flippers like the initial design would have increased speed so maybe it would be good to have a leviathan that makes it difficult to run away from. As for its breath, instead of liquid nitrogen, maybe it would shoot something like burning hot water, maybe stored in glands in its neck, it doesn't do a lot of damage until it swims fast enough to devour you, like the sea dragon did with its insta-killing attack upon being too close? Just a thought but it would be great to have something equally as massive and terrifying as the sea dragon!