Can we please not spam their Favro boards?

RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
Specifically referring to the Ice Dragon card, but in general really.

I get it guys, I really REALLY want to see that Ice Dragon in (Honestly, I'm rating it up there as being one of their best designs yet, on par with some Monster Hunter designs and I do *not* say that lightly) as well, but one of the devs asked us to stop flooding the card(s) with comments since it's disrupting their work, and there's still people commenting on it even after that. If we want the Icy to be reconsidered, spamming their Favro's not going to help. All it's going to do is get in their way and quite possibly do the opposite of what we're hoping for.

The lobster-reaper and the Shelter Zone Ventgarden are being considered now, so we've still got a chance, a slim one but a chance, for the Ice Dragon. Let's not get in their way on Favro and stop spamming their card with it ^^;
There's other ways of showing support that doesn't hinder them and their work :D

Comments

• DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    No matter about what, the devs have time and time asked not to comment on the favro cards, so don't do it! (Though I fear the kind of people that need to be told don't hang around here...)
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    No matter about what, the devs have time and time asked not to comment on the favro cards, so don't do it! (Though I fear the kind of people that need to be told don't hang around here...)

True, and sometimes being told directly isn't enough for some people xD

In any case, with the Ice Dragon it really boils down to if they have their minds set on removing it or if they're just on the fence about it. If it's just a case of "Maybe, maybe not... We'll see though" then our support - or lack thereof - can shift the tides. Right now, the Ice Dragon's on that rocky edge between Maybe or Maybe Not, rather than outright denied.

Of course there's always post-1.0, as a grasping-at-straws possibility.