Titan holefish and oxygen plant relocation

Cire555Cire555 bend Join Date: 2018-01-02 Member: 234752Members
This suggestion is more due to aesthetic preferences rather than a serious suggestion, but i think the devs aught to consider relocating the titan holefish from where they are to the deep(ish) twisty bridges biome as the ice shelf location where they are now doesn’t really need an additional oxygen source, while there is a ceiling, it has open parts that make the area navigatable with out ever using the air from the titan holefish. In addition in my opinion the look of the titan holefish matches that of the deep twisty bridges far better than the Iceshelf, where they currently just kind of hang out in the open. Which brings me to my next point the oxygen plants are neat but they don’t really seem to fit the twisty bridges biome. In my opinion these plants would be better suited to the lily pad biome as it is already an area that could use additional air sources for the purposes of exploration and the plants themselves look like they could be a juvenile form of the lily pads themselves. But again that’s just my opinion. What do you guys think?

Comments

• AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    edited February 2019
    Sure, fine, fair, i agree, titan hole fish should be in twisty bridges, not the ice shelf biome, it would be funny to see a small titan hole fish stuck on one of the bridges.

As for the second part, the oxygen plants, i haven't been to the lily plant place, so i can't picture, but i have seen a picture of that place, and the oxygen could be placed there as well, though the oxygen plant does not fit the twisty bridges, it is nice to have a source of oxygen in those parts for new players, i myself have drowned there being greedy with resources. :D

You can post this idea in the link below as well:

http://forums.unknownworlds..com/discussion/155484/subnautica-below-zero-ideas#latest