Twisty bridges suggestion

Cire555Cire555 bend Join Date: 2018-01-02 Member: 234752Members
The PDA says the twisty bridges are fast growing organic structures, and I think it would be cool/creepy if they implemented a slight movement mechanic to the bridges. Some type of anamation that makes them twist, undulate, or just move in place a little bit in a repeating pattern. I think it would add more of an alien feeling to the biome, and would make even the “safe” area feel a bit more unsettling.

Comments

• baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    Please do not spam the forum by making more than one identical thread.
  • Cire555Cire555 bend Join Date: 2018-01-02 Member: 234752Members
    I didn’t mean to my phone double posted and I couldn’t figure out how to delete it
  • MilkshakeMilkshake Romania Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249782Members
    I don't think they will implement such a change because it would probably require a very complex change in the engine.
    Many of the suggestions I found in this forum seem to not take into account the production cost of their ideas in regards to how small of a development team they are.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Small? Yes. Dumb and lazy? Definitely not! They add what they want, but i would like one or more of them to comment on the forums more, give there feedback and give hints on what they might do. Just me opinion, and devs, if you read that, please do comment more, thank you!