First bug I guess for Below Zero (spoilers)

nafeasontonafeasonto Meow Join Date: 2015-09-08 Member: 207824Members
When you got to send your bio sample to the rocket, the Cargo Rocket isn't there. I also reported it in game.

Comments

• Rooster_800Rooster_800 Netherlands Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249779Members
    Same problem. Reported in game. However.. Looking for a little while longer I found the rocket at the top of the island. So the problem isn't a missing rocket, it's a misplaced Marker :)
  • SmanDaManSmanDaMan Join Date: 2019-01-25 Member: 249346Members
    Yeah, you just gotta look.
  • urbantuxurbantux usa Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249789Members
    I found a busted rocket with no interaction ability? maybe I am missing something.....
  • Rooster_800Rooster_800 Netherlands Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249779Members

urbantux wrote: »
    I found a busted rocket with no interaction ability? maybe I am missing something.....

Yes you are :) don't worry.. look around, interact with what you can and you'll find a clue soon enough
  • Smartik1Smartik1 Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249803Members
    When you look at the terminal in front of the rocket it says the rocket needs repairs *hint hint* :)
  • urbantuxurbantux usa Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249789Members
    yeah I figured it out, I hadn't bothered with that because I assumed the availability of certain elements was different.... Of course I also had found some of that magic 42 juice floating around and that messed everything up....
    Theres still a bug there. After repairing I had a panel on the floor, the rocket never left and I could repair it again ready to send out a second time.. but other than that.. oh well :)
  • wujekGargamelwujekGargamel Join Date: 2019-01-31 Member: 249854Members
    Hello
    Rocket repaired, enzyme packed, shoulder ok on the control panel, information about empty cargo.
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    edited January 2019
    I have THREE cargo rockets, all overlapping perfectly in three dimensional space. The only reason I know there are three (at least) is that I had to repair three times, and when I get close now the cargo bay door opening animation for each is slightly temporally offset relative to the others.

And I can't launch due to no cargo being present, according to the control panel. I keep trying to get the sample into the correct rocket but it's not happening.

This isn't the only bug I've encountered, but it's the first time it's been game breaking, i.e.: I cannot progress farther due to it.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    It would help matters greatly if you all would follow the format of the pinned post regarding bugs. The devs need to know if you're on the stable build or an experimental build, and the build #.
  • CrciunCrciun Romania Join Date: 2019-01-31 Member: 249885Members
    I have a problem. I got the thing to scan me, I got the sample but i dropped it in a Hot spring thingy on the land with the Cargo Rocket and i cant pick it up again cause i cant see the sample! Please do something :D
  • ceskilceskil Singapore Join Date: 2019-01-31 Member: 249886Members
    Just load the game, can't save and first step out of the base went through the ground and drop through the ground, now stuck in limbo...
  • biiip03biiip03 Join Date: 2019-01-31 Member: 249891Members
    I found a way to glitch out of the map and climb over the mountains :o
  • CaiobrzCaiobrz Brazil Join Date: 2018-02-01 Member: 236501Members
    ceskil wrote: »
    Just load the game, can't save and first step out of the base went through the ground and drop through the ground, now stuck in limbo...

So ... bad collision is still a thing, how can they ruin Unity's collision detection so bad?
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    I have the problem, like a parasite, i can't find the cargo rocket, literally looked EVERYWHERE, water, mountain, a cave, everywhere, where the heck is it?!
    I reported it, but not sure how many of the devs are going to see it, but now i'm more confident, you all posted a bug of the same thing, so Yay :)
  • jmbunkjmbunk Mission KS Join Date: 2019-02-01 Member: 249959Members
    I started a creative mode game and have seen the following bugs. In the scanner room the view screen for the camera drones is visible on the outside of the room and through the corridor wall(3 screenshots taken). The gold, silver, and lead outcrops extend over the bar(oversized text screenshot). I suggest removing the word breakable. On docking the seamoth to the moonpool, it put me in a swimming mode(after exiting seamoth screenshot). I was able to drop into the water and climb back into the moonpool. I got back into the seamoth and tried re-docking to the moonpool and was swimming again, so it is repeatable. When traveling to the rocket I saw floating mineral deposits.
    I like the new control room, but I do not like the property where it is based off of the scanner room. The gates are awesome.
  • lazycat38lazycat38 Join Date: 2019-02-01 Member: 249962Members
    I was accidently able to load the cargo with the PDA, Klara, and tooltip_none. I sent it up and then the game continue up until Jefrey was found and request to talk to Gondall then the game just stop there cause I don't know what to do next. The conversation said Jefrey will call Gondall after he's talk to his boss so I guess I have to wait now.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    How do you find Jef?
  • thefirebirdmanthefirebirdman Join Date: 2019-02-01 Member: 249975Members
    I have to post one time so here it is. I played about 4-5 hours last night. Found the same issue. No rocket for the sample. Was planning to report the same bug but now see that the marker is just misplaced. I explored about half the island. I thought it would be the first real gameplay bug. Glad to hear thats not the case. First time here in the forum but I've completed 1.5 playthroughs on the original Subnautica.
    edited February 2019
    @AC_AwesomeCraft the Jef's PDA is in lily_pad biome, u need to look for his old base around 100m from where the sea emperor span.
    Dude, FYI, not that fare into BZ.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    lazycat38 wrote: »
    I was accidently able to load the cargo with the PDA, Klara, and tooltip_none. I sent it up and then the game continue up until Jefrey was found and request to talk to Gondall then the game just stop there cause I don't know what to do next. The conversation said Jefrey will call Gondall after he's talk to his boss so I guess I have to wait now.

That's what "this game is unfinished" and "this game is in Early Access" and "this game won't be finished for a year" mean.
  • wolf3534wolf3534 Join Date: 2018-12-24 Member: 246902Members
    found a bug on reloading my game fell through the floor at alien sanctuary
    My friend had that problem for a while, but it was for the aurora
  • Scott3260Scott3260 Join Date: 2019-02-02 Member: 250210Members
    My Bioscanner sample seems to have disappeared from my inventory. I cannot load into rocket. Not sure how to get it back or where to look. Game will no progress until I complete this portion. Any idea's?
    lazycat38 wrote: »

That's what "this game is unfinished" and "this game is in Early Access" and "this game won't be finished for a year" mean.

I know that "this game is unfinished" and "this game is in Early Access" that's why when I got up to the point the story told me to wait, I waited and no complaint intended.
    I don't know the part "this game won't be finished for a year" is correct or not but I hope the dev would squash all the bugs and open up the story a little bit more.
  • serse1serse1 Join Date: 2019-02-06 Member: 250532Members
    I have several bugs in my subzero but i cant create topics so im writing them down here.(SPOILERSPOILER)

I found in the middle of the sea some kind of enyzme and when i took it i had a little conversation with andorra and they told me to send it to them. But we never spoked before about this enzyime. Second bug: i see parachutes symbols in 5 or 6 different places underwater, so i never know where is the real one. Sorry for bad english, is not my mother language. Thank you