stackable resources

Dreddpool82Dreddpool82 Join Date: 2019-01-11 Member: 248511Members
edited January 2019 in Ideas and Suggestions
The ability to stack resources would be a great help and would reduce the chance of being eating as we would only have to go fewer times to collect said resources.
I'm not asking for the ability to stack gold/silver/ruby's etc to 50, just maybe 5-10 seeing as we have such a small amount of space, both on character and on the Seatmoth and prawn storage's and the storage lockers in our bases without adding additional boxes that take up slots\ wall space better suited for depth mods and defense mods and other in base stuff.

PS. I'm on PS4 so i can't just mod it like I would on PC.

Comments

• Haze33EHaze33E Michigan,USA Join Date: 2018-12-30 Member: 247574Members
    Even allowing them to stack to 5 would be a big quality of life change.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    I think stackable resources would be nice, but are you able to put two rocks together and "stack" them in real life?
    Now for some items like water or food, maybe, a box, you should be able to place items in a box that holds 6 items and place that in your bag, which takes up one storage slot.
    So having five boxes each with six items in them makes for thirty items when you only have like 20 storage space in your bag now.