On Below Zero please make the big creatures spawn point also random like the starting point.

CaiobrzCaiobrz Brazil Join Date: 2018-02-01 Member: 236501Members
Just like you have a random starting point (I am aware its a list of pre-determined locations, still great), the major creatures could also use some random (ok pre-determined list for each) to really add replay value. Even if each but leviathan had only 3 possible starting points, it would spice things up quite a bit

I know this is a long shot but we could use this on the current base game too ;)

Comments

• AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    I'm not sure i read that correctly, but to me that sounded like you want the possibility to have a reaper spawn in the safe shallows.
    I would suggest the leviathans move around, instead of patrolling their programed area, they would move from biome to biome, i mean, at least the reapers.
    Just to keep the safe shallows still safe, the life pod creates some sort of light or chemical that affects all the large creatures, keeping them away, therefor, keeping the shallows safe.
  • CaiobrzCaiobrz Brazil Join Date: 2018-02-01 Member: 236501Members
    pre-determined spawn points .... just like the spawn points.

Nobody is going to put a pre-determined reaper spawn point in the safe shallows

There are a dozen reaper spawn points. Just fill the map with 40 (on the appropriate biomes they exist, and maybe on the borders of deep biomes) and when you start a new game PICK 10 of those.

There ... replayability, random spawns, nothing broken, just like the multiple starting points.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members