Will not even launch the game now

WeylandYutani1989WeylandYutani1989 Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228931Members
edited January 2019 in Subnautica on Consoles
I’ve tried playing it today and it froze, I then re installed and now rhe game won’t launch . WHY ??????
When I press to load it says ‘ setting up game may take a few minutes ‘ , then it’s says that something went wrong please try again,
I have re-installed several times and it says the same thing .
It worked the day before but I had a save glitch and now it’s doing nothing at all

Help please
I love this game

Comments

• TheSANTACLAU5TheSANTACLAU5 USA Join Date: 2019-01-28 Member: 249571Members
    Ever since the game changed to 1.0.0.31 I am unable to launch the game. When I try it goes to the loading screen then right back to the xbox homepage
  • ILikeEnzyme42ILikeEnzyme42 Join Date: 2019-01-29 Member: 249633Members
    This happened to me too right near the end of the game. But holding the power button for 10 seconds and then starting up Subnautica worked for me. I never had to reinstall.
  • reaperblk6reaperblk6 S.C Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249650Members
    Yep yep, tried loading it for the last two days re-installed it 4 times and it stays stuck on the loading screen, play this game a lot actually almost finished released the dragon lady but never actually found the ship parts (found the launch pad) play`d through 4 times built many outpost and now all gone downloaded the enhanced version still nothing pulling hair biting, finger nails what to do what to do .mostly play for the building aspects any options that i can try to get me up and running Help Help
  • reaperblk6reaperblk6 S.C Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249650Members
    well after the 4 uninstalls and the fifth re-install I had an epiphany unplugged the game at the converter box and had it do a reset and I`m in I`m
    Imma in my happy place