Coloring Tool

ExtremalisExtremalis Poland Join Date: 2018-12-30 Member: 247585Members
There should be a coloring tool, which would allow you to add color both to your vehicles and base components. It should have three modes:

1. Bucket Mode - dyes the entire object with one color
2. Pattern Mode - dyes the entire object with a pattern, consisting of two colors
3. Spray Mode - allows you to paint the object by yourself

I think this feature could give the player more possibilities in decorating the base.

(Sorry for my terrible english)

Comments

• BeaBea Portugal Join Date: 2018-12-31 Member: 247652Members
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Good idea, but vehicles already have a way of colorization, :P
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Paintings for your base however, would be something i'd like to see, and if you could make them your self, ooohh, that would be nice.
  • nodixenodixe Nor. California Join Date: 2019-01-02 Member: 247803Members
    I like your idea and I just joined to add to it (I have to wait a day to make new topic), but I was gonna suggest a light and color station as an upgrade for the base. At first I just wanted to be able to turn lights on and off like the cyclops but with more individual controls. After seeing this idea I'm thinking it could also allow you to place different shaped lights to specified parts of the interior and exterior and choose their color along with power. After you get the blueprints of course.....
  • jamescoolcrafter15jamescoolcrafter15 Canada Join Date: 2018-11-10 Member: 244612Members
    There should also be controlable base lights, colored base lights, base alarm incase of a breach or fire, and coloring tools.
  • SeliphraSeliphra Canada Join Date: 2018-07-03 Member: 241906Members
    I'd definitely love to be able to paint my base different colours too, in addition to making paintings or posters I can hang around my base to make it a bit more cheerful in there!
  • nodixenodixe Nor. California Join Date: 2019-01-02 Member: 247803Members
    Ever since the first time I turned off the intetior lights on my cyclops I have wanted this so bad.....
  • shadowwraithshadowwraith Scotland Join Date: 2018-12-31 Member: 247691Members
    There is definitely a need for more customizing options in this game, more choices of lighting, rooms etc.

perhaps this could be done with expanding the game world and adding additional islands with wrecks (land and underwater) of both human and alien origin with more techs and prefabs to be unlocked through scanning.