May be bugs but better

OrionsBlade69OrionsBlade69 Montana Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235622Members
While I would agree there are bugs now that had been fixed in the preview, the frames are way better. It is still very playable but I'm hoping they will come out with a patch for the problems.
I reinstalled it 3 times and cleared the memory cache but the problems persist.
1. I can no longer synch my game online. Gets to 99% and then stops. I did find out that by playing off line, it will allow you to save your game so all your time is not lost.
2. I have a lot of problems getting my sea moth into the moon pool. I did figure out that if you make a new moon pool and attach it, you can deconstruct and reconstruct it. This will make the current moon pool work.
3. There are problems with resources spawning as well as scannable items. The resources seem to randomly fix themselves but not the scannable items.

Again, I think it is playable and an improvement but just needs some tweaking.

Comments

• BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members
    The bugs are definitely a pain, but I agree, performance is way better than it has ever been. Really annoys me when people say they see no improvement, the frame rate and pop in have been seriously improved.
  • OrionsBlade69OrionsBlade69 Montana Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235622Members
    I made the mistake of letting the game synch. About 15 hours of game play disappeared with it.
  • ZkyoZkyo Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245494Members
    I wanted to add, uninstalling and reinstalling the game helped quite a bit with my preformance on the Xbox One S. I created a new save both times, and the reinstall practically rid the land popping. Plant life is another story, but I tried and couldn't find any gaps to fit my seamoth through. I have not been able to check the lost river yet, though.

Your save files sync online, and you can disable that? That explains so much, thank you. My main complaint (aside from preformance) was saving issues, I lost a good chunk of progress at least 10 times over the past few months. I would save the game then shut down the console, probably before the save files uploaded or corrupted them. On starting up the game, it would sometimes revert back to an old save.
  • Kanabyss83Kanabyss83 United States Join Date: 2018-12-08 Member: 245358Members
    After playing through the game once already i have to say it seems worse than before. Only thing that has stopped is the lagging so hard you look like you're in slow motion. And now i find out i may need to delete my entire game due to a resource glitch. Just got my upgrade station and all the cyclops parts and i have to restart.
  • kingcoast14kingcoast14 USA Join Date: 2018-12-10 Member: 245452Members
    anyone here have the fall through the mountain at gun island when trying to get to the teleport at the top?