Been here since day 1 on Xbox. A thank you to the dev team

BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members
So I know this may not mean much as I am just random internet guy, but I've been playing this game since it launched on Xbox one and I just wanted to personally say thank you for all the hard work and dedication.

Through all the ups and downs I've always loved the experience this game has to offer. Subnautica is literally my dream game; It's beautiful, relaxing, mysterious, and downright terrifying at times...I mean so scary that after these years I still can't even bring myself to save my game, and go towards a Reaper Leviathan without my sub, and just swim near it until it does what it does.

I'll also mention that Subnautica helped me through a very tough time when it first came into game preview too, I won't go into detail but needless to say because of that, it will always hold a special place for me for years to come.

I can't thank the devs enough for all their hard work and keeping up with us, the community for all this time. I could go on and on about how much I appreciate what you've done, but it would just be me gushing for hours about how amazing Subnautica is.

So thank you, thank you for the awesome experience you've created. I can't wait for more, will probably buy on my ps4 as well, and well, congratulations on the launch!

i3lindGuardian

Comments

• Stubb063Stubb063 Join Date: 2018-03-30 Member: 239641Members
    I'll echo that.

I just made a post in the other thread making a complaint about the pop-in. But I'm a software engineer and understand the work that gets put into this stuff. So kudos to everyone involved. I have no doubt many late nights were worked on this.