Rookie status

MickyblueMickyblue Join Date: 2011-03-26 Member: 88745Members Posts: 4 Fully active user
I have over 200 hours of played time on NS2 since beta and have recently picked the game back up, however my skill rank ingame shows 1499/6250 (level 4) and has not increased from this value over the past month or so. I made an account on this website:

https://observatory.morrolan.ch/player/95581

with my steam ID that reads:

STEAM_0:0:33886477

and yet regardless of how well I play my stats on this website never seem to move from the values shown. I have completed the training videos, played on bootcamp, and now routinely score higher than most non-rookie players, and yet despite this I see my profile getting no closer to the ranks that these players have.

Could somebody please tell me how I am supposed to remove this rookie status as I am unfamiliar with this relatively new ranking system and am keen to work towards a rank which actually represents my performance ingame.

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,661 Advanced user
    Are you playing on white listed servers?
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
  • NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue Posts: 318 Advanced user
    What server do you play on?
  • MickyblueMickyblue Join Date: 2011-03-26 Member: 88745Members Posts: 4 Fully active user
    I have mostly been playing on the ones with white server names and "NS2" written in blue that says "This server is ranked! It reports to the Hive stats system.".

These include:
    The Thirsty Onos
    House of Awesome
    Good Games EU
    and that German one called SkerrGer or something
  • NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue Posts: 318 Advanced user
    Ok well in that case we will have to summon someone like @IronHorse to fix the issue for you.
    NordicMickyblue