Subnautica Anniversary Update?

Jim444Jim444 Join Date: 2017-11-20 Member: 234049Members Posts: 14 Fully active user
Hi All,

Have you heard any rumors about the upcoming Subnautica anniversary update?
( I guess some update will come similar like Natural Selection 2 anniversary updates)
If you have some info, please share with us.
UnderTheSheets

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 708 Advanced user
    Anniversary Update? Am I missing something.
    ================Anomaly================
    "Life is a game,
    which the universe plays with itself."

Well said, Jochi Khasar. Well said.
  • SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members Posts: 233 Advanced user
    Nope
    - #Astronaut #Portal #Apple #KSP #Mac #Space Engineers New - #SUBANUTICA
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members Posts: 306 Advanced user
    You heard it first here!
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 708 Advanced user
    Did the owner of this thread just assume that since NS2 had one that Subnautica will have one?
    "Life is a game,

narfblat
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,268 Advanced user
    Did the owner of this thread just assume that since NS2 had one that Subnautica will have one?

I thought why on earth are they talking about an anniversary update this early? Then remembered the game was released in January..
    Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
    Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.
  • SonicCornettoSonicCornetto Australia Join Date: 2018-10-21 Member: 244254Members Posts: 25 Advanced user
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    I thought why on earth are they talking about an anniversary update this early? Then remembered the game was released in January.

Probably because it coming up to the end of the year.
    whatever doesn’t kill me
    gives me exp
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    I thought why on earth are they talking about an anniversary update this early? Then remembered the game was released in January.

Probably because it coming up to the end of the year.

No, it's not even a thing. Not once has any dev mentioned a Anniversary Update. They likely came up with the idea because NS2 got one so they thought, since it's by the same company, this one would get it too.
    "Life is a game,

• UnderTheSheetsUnderTheSheets Join Date: 2017-11-20 Member: 234057Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    Anniversary update would be great in Subnautica, like new fishes, new caves, or something new! :)
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members Posts: 490 Advanced user
    This isn't ever happening.