Desire

BlueDino2001337BlueDino2001337 Join Date: 2018-02-07 Member: 237114Members Posts: 8 Fully active user
After seeing this game and how it came out for a quite some time, I have seen a grand potential possibility for what this features can lead to a game of great tale (of amazing features and as view life's endless choices, though I still seeing through the possible involvement which is just a gamers dream for that amazement. This is my onion...(as written).
TIEbomber1967BlueBottle

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,762 Advanced user
    Hmm, that's all fine and dandy... I think... But what's your idea or suggestion?

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

Shrekislife
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 752 Advanced user
    I don't... what? What is the point of this? I'm so confused.
    ================Anomaly================
    "Life is a game,
    which the universe plays with itself."

Well said, Jochi Khasar. Well said.
    ================Anomaly================
    Kouji_SanShrekislife
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members Posts: 344 Advanced user
    edited December 3
    I think something just got lost in translation (the onion was the clue)
    I've got my objections to the World, certainly. But I'll be very sorry to see it ruined.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,762 Advanced user
    BlueBottle wrote: »

So, you're saying there are more layers to this thread?

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

• BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members Posts: 344 Advanced user
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    BlueBottle wrote: »

So, you're saying there are more layers to this thread?

Well yes, there's certainly the possibility a cryptic message like this was planted probe our responses and psychologically profile us. But so long as I stick to wearing my tinfoil hat I don't think there's really so much to worry about.
    I've got my objections to the World, certainly. But I'll be very sorry to see it ruined.
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members Posts: 475 Advanced user
    That's clearly a trigger phrase to activate a sleeper agent.
    ...must ..... equip ....UWE commando scuba kit