Fishy ban in community forums on steam.

TyderfTyderf Join Date: 2015-12-31 Member: 210696Members
Beware critisizing certain aspects of this game such as dlc you might get permanantly banned by UWE. I got banned for voicing an opinion.
1xe2sokmadhv.png

This moderator was very quick to jump to conclusions saying I was trolling. Leading me to think he really banned me so people wouldn't think to not buy it. My intention was to have people tell me reasons to buy it.

Very dissappointed in this company. And yes I called them a libtard but that's not relavent.

Comments

• TyderfTyderf Join Date: 2015-12-31 Member: 210696Members
    Nintendows wrote: »
    Frankly with that kind of language, I support the ban. You're not very polite.

The ban was for trolling not for language libtards not something bannable and frankly I think you and UWE could do with some better morality. No offense.
  • NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue
    Tyderf wrote: »
    Nintendows wrote: »
    Frankly with that kind of language, I support the ban. You're not very polite.

The ban was for trolling not for language libtards not something bannable and frankly I think you and UWE could do with some better morality. No offense.

That slur is pretty offensive to a lot of people.
  • MoFo1MoFo1 United States Join Date: 2014-07-25 Member: 197612Members
    People are quick to assume the ban was legit (and it might have been) however the moderator of the steam discussions board does have a problem with jumping to conclusions and making assumptions.

I myself was banned from the steam discussions.. my first "warning" from this moderator accused me of spamming the forum with "fake" steam accounts (because any rookie complaining just HAD to be me on a new "fake" account)

Then I was banned for "naming and shaming" when the "naming" was done by the original poster in the thread title, and I didn't even really "shame" anyone, I posed a question.

It would be nice if Iron horse checked into it and reversed the obviously undeserved permanent ban, but said moderator will just lie and say accounts that aren't even mine are, so what's the point.

I know the moderator in question is a friend of a certain d-bag server owner who also abuses his banning abilities by banning people over disagreements in the forum (and justifying it by lying and saying they troll when they don't)

Now will I also be permanently banned from here for "naming and shaming" when I didn't name anyone? Hmmm?

• NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue
    MoFo1 wrote: »
    People are quick to assume the ban was legit (and it might have been) however the moderator of the steam discussions board does have a problem with jumping to conclusions and making assumptions.

I myself was banned from the steam discussions.. my first "warning" from this moderator accused me of spamming the forum with "fake" steam accounts (because any rookie complaining just HAD to be me on a new "fake" account)

Then I was banned for "naming and shaming" when the "naming" was done by the original poster in the thread title, and I didn't even really "shame" anyone, I posed a question.

It would be nice if Iron horse checked into it and reversed the obviously undeserved permanent ban, but said moderator will just lie and say accounts that aren't even mine are, so what's the point.

I know the moderator in question is a friend of a certain d-bag server owner who also abuses his banning abilities by banning people over disagreements in the forum (and justifying it by lying and saying they troll when they don't)

Now will I also be permanently banned from here for "naming and shaming" when I didn't name anyone? Hmmm?

I don't think that moderator and server op is still around.
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    Lol is @Wyzcrak the steam moderator?

-pm sent
This discussion has been closed.