New DLC Leviathan like creatures.

DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
edited June 2018 in Ideas and Suggestions
I was thinking for the next artic dlc Large hostile creature to be sort of Giant Squid or a large shark like creature that is blinded by the cold but uses eco location other shark sensory organs that can dectects movement. What do you guys think?

Comments

• MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    I believe the Reaper does use echolocation.
    The Biter has specialized olfactory senses and the Ampeel/Crabsquid certainly have some kind of "electricity sense".
    The hard part isn't making up some sugared text for the player after a scan.
    This element is essential, but making the creature behave in a way that agrees with their description is what truly makes for a remarkable experience.
  • reaperdeath01reaperdeath01 United States Join Date: 2018-06-28 Member: 241774Members
    I was thinking for the next artic dlc Large hostile creature to be sort of Giant Squid or a large shark like creature that is blinded by the cold but uses eco location other shark sensory organs that can dectects movement. What do you guys think?

Considering the Arctic will be the location of the DLC, I will not be satisfied without a blubbery, chunky, shorter Reaper leviathan in addition to the new creatures they add.