The game is not saved

OCHOBAOCHOBA Россия Join Date: 2018-06-11 Member: 241326Members
Periodically, saving does not work. You have to replay for several hours .. every time the saving does not work. that wildly enrages

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
  • OCHOBAOCHOBA Россия Join Date: 2018-06-11 Member: 241326Members
    elfcrisis wrote: »
    What platform?

pc windows 10
  • OCHOBAOCHOBA Россия Join Date: 2018-06-11 Member: 241326Members
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    Most of the saving problems I've seen have been on XBox, not PC.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Does this happen on every new game you create or have you not tried a new game yet?

There's also something you can do in Steam to verify the integrity of the game files. If you don't know where that is, right-click on the game in your list in Steam and go to Properties. Then click on the Local Files tab and you should have a button there to do the verification. I've never had to do this myself, but it's worth a try.
  • dhwnsghdhwnsgh KOREA Join Date: 2018-06-18 Member: 241527Members
    im sorry to hear that
  • ArchaicSEALArchaicSEAL Join Date: 2018-06-25 Member: 241682Members
    This right F'in here. I just played this F'in game for over 4 hours expecting it to auto save my progress. I scavenged crazy amounts of mats for my first base, built the base completely and then quit. A few hours later I came back to the game only to find out that IT HAD NOT SAVED ANY OF MY PROGRESS. Hell I would have even been happy if it AUTOSAVED WHEN I QUIT. I mean, we do live in friggin age of autosaves in games, yeah? Like, this isn't the early 90s, right?
    How about you fix that crap, yeah?

Windows 10 version of the game from steam (obviously).